Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries are the PERFECT way to make crispy sweet potato fries without all of the grease! Included in this Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries recipe are two suggestions for easy dipping sauces.
Dipping Sauces For Sweet Potato Fries
- Fry Sauce: 1/3 cup mayonnaise, 3 tbsp ketchup, dash of steak seasoning
- Garlic Aioli: 1/3 cup mayonnaise, 1 tbsp lemon juice, dash of garlic salt or powder
- 1 large sweet potato
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- Black pepper to taste
- Wash and cut your sweet potato into small fry shaped portions.
- Place in a large bowl and pour olive oil over the fries and toss to coat.
- Add in all spices and toss to combine.
- Spray the bottom of the air fryer basket with nonstick spray and place the sweet potatoes in an even layer.
- Set the temperature to 400 degrees and fry for 8 minutes, pause and shake the basket halfway through frying.
- Combine the mayonnaise and ketchup in a small bowl and serve with the fries.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.