Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts are crispy brussels sprouts perfection! This brussels sprouts recipe is ready in just 10 minutes.
Crispy Parmesan Brussels Sprouts: After removing from the Air Fryer, toss in ¼ cup of grated parmesan
Asian Brussels Sprouts: After removing from the Air Fryer, toss in 3 tablespoons of your favorite asian sauce. I like Sweet Chili sauce and this Green Onion Teriyaki!
Crispy Garlic Brussels Sprouts: Before cooking, sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
Crispy Bacon Brussels Sprouts: Add 1 slice of diced bacon to the raw brussels sprouts before frying
Balsamic Brussels Sprouts: Drizzle the cooked, crispy brussels sprouts with 2 tablespoons of balsamic glaze.
- 1 lb. fresh Brussels sprouts
- 1⁄4 teaspoon of salt
- ⅛ freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon of onion powder
- 2 tbsp olive oil
1. To clean brussels sprouts, remove outer leaves. Rinse and pat dry, then cut into quarters for large brussels sprouts, or halves for smaller brussels sprouts.
2. Add the brussels sprouts to a mixing bowl. Add oil and spices to bowl. Gently toss with tongs to coat the brussels sprouts.
3. Arrange the seasoned brussels sprouts in an even, single layer in the Air Fryer basket.
4. Set the temperature to 370 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes.
5. At the 5 minute mark (halfway), open the fryer and flip the sprouts.
6. At the 10 minute mark, remove one piece and allow to cool briefly before checking the consistency. They should be cooked through but starting to form a crispy golden layer on the outside. Remove sprouts from the air fryer when they reach your desired consistency.