- two parts each of garlic powder, Italian seasoning, paprika and salt
- one part each of pepper, cayenne, thyme and onion powder
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 4 chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons of Cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons of BBQ sauce
- Pat dry chicken thighs with paper towel. Rub olive oil over the chicken thighs and massage the Cajun seasoning over the chicken thighs.
- Spray Air Fryer basket with olive oil spray. Add in chicken thighs, close and set temperature to 380 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes.
- Once timer is up, brush BBQ sauce over chicken. Cook at the same temperature for an additional 3 minutes.
- After 28 minutes, check that juices run clear. Cook an additional few minutes for a crisper skin.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.