Making Air Fryer Zucchini Chips is an easy, healthy way to use up your garden zucchini! Lightly seasoned, crispy and simple.
Growing up, we had a big garden and a LOT of zucchini. So much that my Dad had a hard time giving it all away! As a kid, I didn't love zucchini unless it was made into fried zucchini chips, like these Air Fryer Zucchini Chips!
My Dad would thin slice them and throw them in the deep fryer and fry them to perfection. They were SO good, but very greasy.
These Air Fryer Zucchini Chips are a much lighter version of fried zucchini chips! The hardest part is cutting the zucchini. After that, all of the work is left to your trusty air fryer!
I kept the seasoning light on this. The vinegar is optional, but I really like the bite that it adds!
The seasoning for these homemade zucchini chips can be adjusted, but I really love the combination of garlic powder and seasoned salt on these. It's perfect!
Here are some other ideas for seasoning your Air Fryer Zucchini Chips:
- ranch dressing seasoning/ dressing mix
- sea salt and fresh rosemary
- your favorite barbecue rub
- onion powder and fresh green onion
I highly recommend using a mandolin slicer to cut your zucchini so that your slices are as even and thin. If you don't have a mandolin slicer, that's fine!
Take your time with your chef knife and do your best to slice the zucchini into paper thin, even slices.
You can serve these Air Fryer Zucchini chips as a side dish, or as an appetizer. They're great with ranch or dill dip, or as the dipper for this zesty Cajun Crab Dip!
If you love this Air Fryer Zucchini, I think you'll also enjoy these other recipes that use squash!
- Parmesan Zucchini Fritters
- Skillet Creamy Italian Chicken and Zucchini
- Prosciutto and Squash Au Gratin
- 3 cups of zucchini, sliced thin*
- nonstick oil spray
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar (optional)
- 2 tsp seasoned salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
1. Using a mandoline, slice the zucchini into paper thin slices.
2. (Optional) Place zucchini in a mixing bowl. Add vinegar and toss to combine.
3. Spray air fryer basket with non-stick cooking spray.
4. Add zucchini chips in a single layer in air fryer basket.
5. Air fry at 370 degrees for 9 minutes. Flip the chips over and fry for an additional 8-9 minutes, until they reach desired crispness.
6. Once done frying, sprinkle with seasoning.
I recommend checking on your zucchini chips and shaking the basket around the 3 and 6 minute mark. Each air fryer is different, so you'll want to be sure that your chips aren't burning! If you start to see signs of burning, stop the cooking process and remove the chips.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.