These Air Fryer Potato Wedges are the perfect recipe for crispy, well-seasoned potato wedges!
When I first got my air fryer, I used it to make frozen french fries all the time. Once I realized how great the air fryer is for making things crispy, I started to make my own fries. And last week, I had a VERY successful experiment with these Air Fryer potato wedges! I think I promised that I was done with sharing air fryer recipes for a while, but I had to share this last one with you all!
I used baby red potatoes for this recipe, but you are certainly welcome to use another variety of baby potatoes. Or, you could even use larger baking potatoes, but make sure to quarter the potato and then half each piece first. You also may need to adjust your cooking time upwards a bit.
These Air Fryer Potato Wedges are super versatile and good eaten as an appetizer, or as a side dish.
Serving Suggestions for Potato Wedges:
- As a breakfast side dish alongside an omelette or scrambled eggs
- As a dinner side dish alongside steak, grilled chicken or pork
- As a snack or appetizer alongside dipping sauces
I have two super EASY dipping sauces, Easy Lemon Garlic Aioli and Fry Sauce if you need them! Both are delicious with the seasoning on these potato wedges, and only need a few simple ingredients to make.
You can easily customize the flavor of these crispy Air Fryer Potato Wedges. Here are a few flavors that I love.
Ways to Season Potato Wedges
- Garlic powder, chili powder, salt and pepper
- Lemon pepper seasoning
- Taco or fajita seasoning
- Fresh rosemary with onion powder (MY FAVORITE!)
I used a 5.6 quart Air Fryer for this recipe. This is the one that I use. Add it to your cart on Amazon here.
Air Fryer Potato Wedges
- 1 lb. raw baby red potatoes
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon of salt
- cooking oil spray
- Choose potatoes which are similar in size for even cooking.
- Cut each potato into quarters to make wedges.
- Place in a bowl and spray with oil until they are coated on all sides.
- Add garlic powder, thyme, rosemary and salt and toss to combine.
- Set air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the potato wedges into the air fryer basket in an even, single layer and fry for 10 minutes.
- Then, flip the potatoes and fry for an additional 7-10 minutes depending on the size of the wedges and how crispy you'd like them to be.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Slow Cooker Pulled Beef - Recipe by Blackberry Babe
Monday 8th of November 2021
[…] french dip sandwiches and sliders. I usually serve these sandwiches with a simple italian salad, air fryer potato wedges, or air fryer sweet potato […]
Healthy Air-Fryer Recipes for Kids - 15 Best Air-Fryer Foods
Sunday 30th of May 2021
[…] Check it here. […]
15 HEALTHY AIR-FRYER RECIPES FOR KIDS - The Shareables
Thursday 25th of February 2021
[…] Check it Here. […]
70 Of The Best Air Fryer Recipes On The Web |
Wednesday 24th of February 2021
[…] Air Fryer Potato Wedges – These Air Fryer Potato Wedges are a simple, inexpensive side dish or appetizer! Serve with ranch to dip. Get the recipe from BlackBerryBabe.com […]
23 Cheap Air Fryer Recipes (Beginner Friendly) – On Budget Moms
Saturday 30th of January 2021
[…] Wonderful as an appetizer or side dish, your whole family will enjoy these crispy Air Fryer Potato Wedges! Get the recipe from Blackberrybabe.com. […]