Your whole family will love these Easy Jalapeno Turkey Burgers! They’re perfect on the grill or in the skillet!
I have exciting news! We are nearly done with our kitchen renovation and I can’t WAIT to show you the pictures! Our new floors were just put in, and new counter tops are coming next. Because our kitchen is so torn up and hard to use, we’ve been doing a whole lot of grilling outside. Last week, I made these delicious Jalapeno Turkey Burgers and my husband absolutely loved them.
To make these Jalapeno Turkey Burgers, I used Honeysuckle White Cranberry and Jalapeno Turkey Patties! They turned out SO good, a bit spicy, and had just the right combination of yummy flavors. These new Cranberry & Jalapeño turkey patties are great for barbecue or quick meals. With cranberries, jalapenos and white cheddar cheese mixed right into the patty, they’re bursting with flavor and are ready for the grill or skillet! I topped mine with the traditional fixings; red onion, tomato and lettuce. It would be absolutely delicious to spread a cranberry mayo and an extra slide of white cheddar on this delicious Jalapeno Turkey Burger!
If you can’t find Honeysuckle White Cranberry and Jalapeno Turkey Patties in store, you can make them at home with the following recipe:
- 1 pound Honeysuckle White ground turkey
- 1/4 cup finely diced white onion
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1/2 small jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- a dash of cumin and paprika
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- either mix in 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, or top with a slice while grilling
- Combine the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Form into patties that are slightly larger than the buns you are using. This recipe should make 3-4 patties.
- Grill the patties over high heat for about 5 minutes per side, then allow to rest for another 5 minutes before serving.
- Top with fixings of your choice.
This post is sponsored by Honeysuckle White, but all opinions remain my own. Thank you for supporting the brands I love that make this blog possible.