Make these Easy Ranch Pretzels for your next barbecue or potluck. You will leave with an empty bowl, I promise! Garlic Ranch and Spicy Ranch variations included.
Easy Recipe Variations
- Spicy Ranch Pretzels: Add ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper to your spice blend
- Garlic Ranch Pretzels: Add an extra ½ to 1 teaspoon of garlic powder to your spice blend.
- Hidden Valley Ranch Pretzels: Instead of the spice blend below, use a half packet of Hidden Valley Ranch dressing dry mix, or generic ranch dressing seasoning mix!
I like to bring these pretzels to potlucks and tailgate parties. It seriously doesn't get more affordable as a potluck contribution! These seasoned pretzels also make a great gift!
Make a huge batch before the holidays and package them in a mason jar or festive treat bag. Everyone will love them!
I hope that you enjoy these pretzels! If you loved them, be sure to leave a comment and let me know! And, if you do enjoy them, I think you'll also enjoy these easy snacks:
- Frozen Greek Yogurt Bites
- No Bake Energy Balls
- The 20 BEST Fruit Salsa Recipes
- Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 228Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 65mgSodium: 337mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g