Make these Easy Ranch Pretzels for your next barbecue or potluck. You will leave with an empty bowl, I promise! Garlic Ranch and Spicy Ranch variations included.
Easy Recipe Variations
- Spicy Ranch Pretzels: Add ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper to your spice blend
- Garlic Ranch Pretzels: Add an extra ½ to 1 teaspoon of garlic powder to your spice blend.
- Hidden Valley Ranch Pretzels: Instead of the spice blend below, use a half packet of Hidden Valley Ranch dressing dry mix, or generic ranch dressing seasoning mix!
I like to bring these pretzels to potlucks and tailgate parties. It seriously doesn't get more affordable as a potluck contribution! These seasoned pretzels also make a great gift!
Make a huge batch before the holidays and package them in a mason jar or festive treat bag. Everyone will love them!
I hope that you enjoy these pretzels! If you loved them, be sure to leave a comment and let me know! And, if you do enjoy them, I think you'll also enjoy these easy snacks:
- Frozen Greek Yogurt Bites
- No Bake Energy Balls
- The 20 BEST Fruit Salsa Recipes
- Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip
- 6 cups pretzels½ cup butter or coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- ½ teaspoon dried chives
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic or garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dehydrated onion or onion powder
- Preheat oven to 325F
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Place the pretzels in a large bowl.
- Melt the coconut oil or butter and pour over the pretzels. Stir to coat.
- Mix all spices together in a small bowl and then sprinkle over the pretzels, stirring to coat.
- Turn the pretzels out onto the baking sheet and distribute in an even layer.
- Bake for 10 minutes until the coconut oil has absorbed.
- Allow to cool completely before storing.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 15 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 228Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 65mgSodium: 337mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g