Make these Easy Ranch Pretzels for your next barbecue or potluck. You will leave with an empty bowl, I promise! Garlic Ranch Pretzel and Spicy Ranch Pretzel variations included!
Folks, it’s officially summer! And that means it’s the season of potlucks and barbecues! You need this Easy Ranch Pretzel recipe in your arsenal this summer! Especially if you’re on a tight budget, this is a way to contribute a snack for your get-togethers without breaking the budget. All you need for this recipe is a bag of pretzels, butter or coconut oil, and spices you probably already have hanging out in the cabinet!
There are plenty of variations to this Easy Ranch Pretzels Recipe Don’t be afraid to get creative using what you have in your pantry! But, here are some ideas for starters:
- Spicy Ranch Pretzels: Add 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper to your spice blend
- Garlic Ranch Pretzels: Add an extra 1/2 to 1 tsp of garlic powder to your spice blend.
- Hidden Valley Ranch Pretzels: Instead of the spice blend below, use a half packet of Hidden Valley Ranch mix, or generic ranch mix!
I hope that you enjoy these Easy Ranch Pretzels! If you loved them, be sure to leave a comment and let me know!
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 6 cups pretzels1/2 cup butter or coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chives
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic or garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dehydrated onion or onion powder
Preheat oven to 325F
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
Place the pretzels in a large bowl.
Melt the coconut oil or butter and pour over the pretzels. Stir to coat.
Mix all spices together in a small bowl and then sprinkle over the pretzels, stirring to coat.
Turn the pretzels out onto the baking sheet and distribute in an even layer.
Bake for 10 minutes until the coconut oil has absorbed.
Allow to cool completely before storing.