Easy Ranch Pretzels (Seasoned Pretzels)
Make these Easy Ranch Pretzels for your next barbecue or potluck. You will leave with an empty bowl, I promise! Garlic Ranch and Spicy Ranch variations included.
Easy Recipe Variations
- Spicy Ranch Pretzels: Add 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper to your spice blend
- Garlic Ranch Pretzels: Add an extra 1/2 to 1 tsp of garlic powder to your spice blend.
- Hidden Valley Ranch Pretzels: Instead of the spice blend below, use a half packet of Hidden Valley Ranch dressing dry mix, or generic ranch dressing seasoning mix!
I like to bring these pretzels to potlucks and tailgate parties. It seriously doesn’t get more affordable as a potluck contribution! These seasoned pretzels also make a great gift!
Make a huge batch before the holidays and package them in a mason jar or festive treat bag. Everyone will love them!
I hope that you enjoy these pretzels! If you loved them, be sure to leave a comment and let me know! And, if you do enjoy them, I think you’ll also enjoy these easy snacks:
- Frozen Greek Yogurt Bites
- No Bake Energy Balls
- The 20 BEST Fruit Salsa Recipes
- Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip
- 6 cups pretzels½ cup butter or coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- ½ teaspoon dried chives
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic or garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dehydrated onion or onion powder
- Preheat oven to 325F
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Place the pretzels in a large bowl.
- Melt the coconut oil or butter and pour over the pretzels. Stir to coat.
- Mix all spices together in a small bowl and then sprinkle over the pretzels, stirring to coat.
- Turn the pretzels out onto the baking sheet and distribute in an even layer.
- Bake for 10 minutes until the coconut oil has absorbed.
- Allow to cool completely before storing.
Nutrition InformationYield 15 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 228Total Fat 25gSaturated Fat 16gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 65mgSodium 337mgCarbohydrates 1gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 0g
The nutrition for this recipe is calculated by an app and may be incorrect.