This easy Honey Roasted Pecans recipe take less than 20 minutes to roast with sweet honey, sugar and salt. Honey-Glazed Pecans make a great snack or homemade gift idea!
I'm about to make a confession here. The holidays stress me out. And not in a "too busy" kind of way, because I love seeing family and friends and catching up. The holidays stress me out in a "too much stuff" kind of way. The "stuff" overwhelms me, and because of it, I turn to EASY food options, like this simple recipe for delicious pecans.
"This turned out very good. After eating some, I have memories of pecan pie without all of the calories. I would make them again."Brenda B., Yummly User
These easy and delicious Honey Roasted Pecans make a wonderful, memorable gift, and they're very easy to make! All the adults in my life are getting consumable gifts this year. I give these Honey Roasted Pecans to those who enjoy them, and I also make this Bacon Jam recipe, which is a huge hit.
This pecan recipe has become one of our family favorite recipes! We make it every fall, leading into the holiday season. They're the perfect snack to have on hand for guests. I think this easy recipe has the perfect amount of honey, giving the crunchy pecans just enough sweetness. The salt adds needed balance, so don't omit it!
How to Use Honey Roasted Pecans:
These Honey-Roasted Pecans are super versatile! Here are some ways to use caramelized pecans:
- Packaged for Christmas gifts
- On top of ice cream with caramel syrup or maple syrup
- On a spinach salad
- As a special treat or crunchy snack
- In trail mix
If you keep your house cool (less than 70 degrees), feel free to store your honey pecans in an airtight container on the counter.
You can also store this recipe in the refrigerator for up to a month!
I hope that you enjoy a joyful holiday season, and that these Honey Roasted Pecans make an appearance on your table!
- 1 pound whole pecan halves (unroasted)
- ⅓ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons white sugar or brown sugar
- 1 teaspoons course sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a microwave-safe dish, heat honey in the microwave for 20 to 30 seconds to melt it slightly.
- Place pecan pieces in a medium mixing bowl and pour warmed honey over pecans.
- Toss the pecans and honey together until the pecans are all coated.
- Transfer the pecans to the prepared baking sheet in a single layer. Bake for 6 minutes.
- Give the pecans a stir, make sure it is a single layer again, and bake for an additional 6 minutes.
- Let cool on pan for 5 minutes, separating the pecans with a fork if any are clumped up.
- Sprinkle with sugar and salt and let cool for about 30 to 45 minutes more.
- Transfer to an airtight container to store.
If you're looking for other foodie gift ideas to make at home, I would suggest:
- The BEST Homemade Bacon Jam Recipe
- Easy Candied Pecans
- Blackberry Dude's Barbecue Rib Rub (great for a BBQ lover in your life!)
- Perfect Smoked Chicken Rub