This Cinnamon Roll Bread Pudding is a sweet, overnight breakfast casserole. It's topped with an easy, crunch cinnamon crumble. Brunch perfection!
- 2 cans of Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls
- 1.5 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- For the cinnamon crumb topping:
- 3 tbsp flour
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2-3 tbsp cold butter
- Bake cinnamon rolls according to package instructions. Reserve the included icing for later. Allow rolls to cool.
- Grease a 9x9'' baking pan.
- Tear cinnamon roll pieces into small bites and put in the greased pan.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine milk, eggs and vanilla and whisk well to combine.
- Pour the milk and eggs mixture over the top of the torn cinnamon rolls. Use your hands (I promise it's the best way!) to combine the wet mixture with the cinnamon rolls, making sure the cinnamon roll pieces are well coated.
- Cover, and allow to rest in the refrigerator overnight, or at least for one hour.
- In a small bowl, make the cinnamon crumb topping. Combine flour, brown sugar and cinnamon and stir to combine.
- Slowly cut in the cold butter, mashing with a fork to combine with the dry ingredients until it resembles pebbles.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon crumb over the top of the cinnamon roll cake.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 40-45 minutes, until the cinnamon crumb mixture slightly hardens.
- Drizzle the reserved icing from the cinnamon rolls over the top and serve warm.