This Greek Yogurt Ranch dip is zesty, refreshing, and better for you! Made with Greek yogurt, sour cream, and tons of herbs and spices.
You know when you're in the grocery store, and you see a vegetable tray? Lately, I went to the store to pick one up, and I was SHOCKED by the price. It was $15 for a tray that would serve maybe 3-4 people if you were lucky. I know that there is always serious markup for convenience, but I just couldn't bring myself to spend it!
So, I grabbed some whole celery and carrots, and the ingredients for this Easy Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip, and set out to make my own, healthier veggie tray for parties and road trips!
This time of year, the weather gets warmer, and I start thinking about healthy, easy snacks that I can pack for my son for picnics and road trips! He absolutely loves carrots and dip, and ranch dip is a favorite. This summer, we'll be taking a family road trip to Branson, and I'll be packing a cooler with this Greek yogurt ranch dip, veggies, and loads of snacks! I visited Branson every summer when I was young and can't wait to show my son some summer fun!
In this healthier ranch dip recipe, I used a local sour cream brand, but you can use your favorite. I always think of my recipes as a starting place. Customize them to your liking!
Serve this dip with chips, crackers or cut vegetables.
If you love this Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip, I think you'll also enjoy:
- Easy Avocado Toast with a Fried Egg
- Chicken and Sun Dried Tomato Pasta
- Instant Pot Greek Yogurt
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- Cajun Crab Dip
- Easy Cranberry Cream Cheese Dip
- ¾ cup Hiland Dairy Plain Greek Yogurt
- ¾ cup Hiland Dairy Sour Cream
- ½ teaspoon dried dill weed
- ½ teaspoon each of dried parsley, chives, garlic powder, onion powder
- ⅛ teaspoon each of salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice or white vinegar
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes prior to serving.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Hiland Dairy. The opinions and text are all mine.