This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GameDaySnackHacks #CollectiveBias
These Buffalo Chicken Tortilla Pinwheels are packed with cream cheese, cheddar cheese, buffalo sauce, diced chicken and ranch dressing. Tastes like hot wings!
Okay, so we’re on the second recipe this week in preparation for THE BIG GAME! I kicked the week off with this sweet and salty Rainbow Kettle Corn Popcorn Balls!And today, we’re switching it up a bit with these super easy and spicy Buffalo Chicken Tortilla Pinwheels, or Tortilla Rollups if you will.
We love having friends over for bowl games and the big game, but I really don’t like spending an entire day in the kitchen getting ready. If I can get all of the food ready in about an hour, I’m a very happy camper. I often use shortcuts so I can spend more time cheering and less time in the kitchen! To get ready, I visited Walmart and purchased Farm Rich meatballs (which are gluten free!) and Farm Rich Buffalo Chicken Bites (all-white meat chicken!)
I decided to throw the meatballs in the crockpot with some barbecue sauce, but then decided I wanted to use some of the Buffalo Chicken Bites in these tortilla pinwheels. My husband and I have been on a buffalo chicken kick lately! Last week, I made a homemade buffalo chicken pizza, and it was SO good! I love tortilla rollups for a party, and I thought that having a creamy buffalo chicken filling would spice them the traditional tortilla pinwheels pretty nicely!
These Buffalo Chicken Tortilla Pinwheels are packed with cream cheese, cheddar cheese, buffalo sauce, diced chicken and ranch dressing. They taste JUST like a hot wing!
If you need some game day inspiration, there are a ton of ideas on this page. While there, you can grab a coupon to buy these Buffalo Chicken Bites! There’s also a sweepstakes going on with prizes like $100 Walmart Gift Cards and 1 Year of Farm Rich Products! Enter here.
- 2 cups cooked chicken, finely diced or shredded (I used Farm Rich Buffalo Chicken Bites)
- 1/4 cup prepared buffalo sauce/wing sauce (I used the packet that came with the Chicken Bites)
- 4 to 5 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar or colby jack cheese
- 2 tbsp green onions
- 2 tbsp blue cheese (optional)
- 2 large flour tortillas, burrito sized
- Cook 1/2 of the Buffalo Chicken Bites according to package instructions. Allow to cool, then dice finely. Do not coat in sauce.
- In a large mixing bowl, add chicken, buffalo sauce, cream cheese, ranch dressing, cheese. green onions and blue cheese (optional). Stir until very well combined.
- Lay each tortilla flat and spoon about 3/4 cup of buffalo mixture onto tortilla. Spread on tortilla in a thin, even layer, leaving about a 1/2 inch of bare tortilla at the edges.
- Roll each tortilla up tightly. Wrap in saran wrap and place in refrigerator for at least two hours.
- Remove from fridge, unwrap, and lay on cutting board. Slice into 1'' pieces. I press the roll right by the cut to help maintain a round shape.
You can find Farm Rich products in the freezer aisle at your local Walmart!
Remember to find more gameday inspiration on this page. While there, you can grab a coupon to buy these Buffalo Chicken Bites! There’s also a sweepstakes going on with prizes like $100 Walmart Gift Cards and 1 Year of Farm Rich Products! Enter here.