These Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels are packed with cream cheese, cheddar cheese, buffalo sauce, diced chicken and ranch dressing. These buffalo chicken wraps taste like hot wings!
Okay, so we're on the second recipe this week in preparation for THE BIG GAME! I kicked the week off with this sweet and salty Rainbow Kettle Corn Popcorn Balls!And today, we're switching it up a bit with these super easy and spicy Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels, or Buffalo Chicken Rollups if you will.
We love having friends over for bowl games and the big game, but I really don't like spending an entire day in the kitchen getting ready. If I can get all of the food ready in about an hour, I'm a very happy camper.
I often use shortcuts so I can spend more time cheering and less time in the kitchen! I'm a big fan of using rotisserie chicken whenever I can. The chicken is cooked perfectly and the price at the grocery store is typically unbeatable!
Last week, I made a homemade buffalo chicken pizza using some leftover rotisserie chicken, and it was SO good! I love tortilla rollups for a party, but it's usually the typical varieties. Turkey and cream cheese. Ham and cheese. I thought that having a creamy buffalo chicken filling would spice them the traditional tortilla pinwheels pretty nicely!
These Buffalo Chicken Tortilla Pinwheels are packed with cream cheese, cheddar cheese, buffalo sauce, diced chicken and ranch dressing. They taste JUST like a hot wing!
If you need more game time appetizers, I highly recommend:
- Cajun Crab Dip
- Bacon Wrapped Dates Stuffed with Goat Cheese
- Candied Bacon Baked Brie
- Buffalo Pig Wings
(You will need buffalo sauce for this recipe. Add my favorite buffalo sauce to your Amazon Cart here).
- 2 cups cooked chicken, finely diced or shredded
- ¼ cup prepared buffalo sauce/wing sauce
- 4 to 5 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp ranch dressing
- ½ cup shredded cheddar or colby jack cheese
- 2 tbsp green onions
- 2 tbsp blue cheese (optional)
- 2 large flour tortillas, burrito sized
- In a large mixing bowl, add chicken, buffalo sauce, cream cheese, ranch dressing, cheese, green onions and blue cheese (optional). Stir until very well combined.
- Lay each tortilla flat and spoon about ¾ cup of buffalo mixture onto tortilla. Spread on tortilla in a thin, even layer, leaving about a ½ inch of bare tortilla at the edges.
- Roll each tortilla up tightly. Wrap in saran wrap and place in refrigerator for at least two hours.
- Remove from fridge, unwrap, and lay on cutting board. Slice into 1'' pieces. I press the roll right by the cut to help maintain a round shape.