Easy Buffalo Chicken Pizza
Have leftover chicken? Use it to make this easy Buffalo Chicken Pizza recipe? Spicy buffalo sauce, chicken, gooey cheese and dressing make Friday night pizza super fun!
Looking for a fun recipe for busy nights? Or for your next pizza night? This is it! We love to bake pizzas on Friday night.
I am a HUGE fan of having pre-made pizza crust or flatbreads on hand to use for easy pizzas or flatbread appetizers! Great pizza does not have to have homemade crust. This pizza tastes like buffalo wings without all of the sticky mess. We use a ready-made crust so you can get this delicious homemade Buffalo Chicken Pizza recipe in the oven in less than 5 minutes!
Of course, you can use your own pizza dough if you like to make it! The best pizza is the one that YOU love! When I use my own dough, I need just shy of one pound of pizza dough to make a pizza that’s around 12 inches round.
I used prepared buffalo sauce for this recipe, but you can make your own as well! Just combine:
- 1/2 cup hot sauce (I like Frank’s Red Hot sauce),
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
This recipe is awesome served with Keto Pigs in a Blanket, Crispy Air Fryer Chicken Wings with Homemade Buffalo Sauce or The BEST Smoked Buffalo Chicken Dip!
This recipe is an excellent opportunity to use leftover shredded rotisserie chicken. Shredded chicken is my favorite, but you can also dice it!
I like to top this Buffalo Chicken Pizza with chopped green onions, and a hearty drizzle of creamy ranch dressing or tangy blue cheese dressing and a few splashes of my favorite hot sauce.
If you’re looking for a good side dish, check out 15+ Healthy Side Dishes for Pizza!
- 1 pre-made pizza crust (11 inches round) OR 2 flatbreads
- ¾ cup prepared buffalo wing sauce
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Colby jack, Monterey jack or cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, shredded or cubed
- ¼ red onion, diced small
Toppings (after baking):
- ¼ cup ranch or blue cheese dressing
- 2-3 green onions, diced, white parts and roots discarded
- (optional) dashes of your favorite hot sauce
- (optional) blue cheese crumbles
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place flatbread or prepared pizza crust on a large cookie sheet, sheet pan or pizza stone.
- Top flat bread with buffalo wing sauce and spread with a spoon to cover.
- Top with shredded cheese, red onion and cooked chicken.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until cheese is fully melted and beginning to brown.
- Transfer to a cutting board and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Drizzle with ranch or blue cheese dressing and sprinkle with diced green onions.
- Cut pizza and serve warm.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 592Total Fat 33gSaturated Fat 15gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 15gCholesterol 98mgSodium 2192mgCarbohydrates 38gFiber 2gSugar 4gProtein 35g
The nutrition for this recipe is calculated by an app, and may be incorrect.