Last Updated on
Learn how to make Lemon Pepper Pork Chops on the stove top, baked in the oven, and on the grill!
As a working Mom, I’m always struggling to strike the balance between making food that is quick, food that is healthy, and food that my 4-year-old will actually eat!
It’s not an easy task, and I still rely on the old standards for my son quite a bit. Mac and cheese, hot dogs, and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!
Many times, if it’s a meal that my husband and I will love, it might be too spicy, or too complex for my son to love. One of the exceptions is these pork chops!
They are flavorful enough for us to love, but mild enough for my son to enjoy as well. I usually serve them with some easy steamed broccoli, rice, and a bagged Ceasar salad. Everyone’s happy!
These pork chops are easy to make on the stove, in the oven or on the grill! Follow the instructions below for perfect Lemon Pepper Pork Chops, every time!
Plus, they are keto and paleo diet friendly!
How to Grill Lemon Pepper Pork Chops
Grilling pork chops is quick and easy.
- Prepare with seasoning and allow to rest on the counter as described in step 1 of the stovetop recipe below.
- Grill the pork chops over high heat for about 4 minutes on the first side, then flip them over and grill for 3 minutes on the remaining side.
How to Bake Lemon Pepper Pork Chops
Baking these pork chops is also a good option!
- Season the chops and allow them to rest as described in step 1 of the stovetop recipe below.
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Bake in a lightly greased dish for about 25 minutes, flipping once.
You will need Lemon Pepper seasoning for this recipe. This is my favorite! It uses cracked pepper for a more robust taste.
- Sous Vide Pork Chops with Creamy Pan Gravy
- Marinated Charcoal Grilled Pork Chops with Kingsford
- Grilled Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
- Mustard and Beer Braised Pork Ribs
- Roasted Walnut and Bourbon Pork Tenderloin