Learn how to make Lemon Pepper Pork Chops on the stove top, baked in the oven, and on the grill!
As a working Mom, I'm always struggling to strike the balance between making food that is quick, food that is healthy, and food that my 4-year-old will actually eat!
It's not an easy task, and I still rely on the old standards for my son quite a bit. Mac and cheese, hot dogs, and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!
Many times, if it's a meal that my husband and I will love, it might be too spicy, or too complex for my son to love. One of the exceptions is these pork chops!
They are flavorful enough for us to love, but mild enough for my son to enjoy as well. I usually serve them with some easy steamed broccoli, rice, and a bagged Caesar salad. Everyone's happy!
These pork chops are easy to make on the stove, in the oven or on the grill! Follow the instructions below for perfect Lemon Pepper Pork Chops, every time!
Plus, they are keto and paleo diet friendly!
How to Grill Lemon Pepper Pork Chops
Grilling pork chops is quick and easy.
- Prepare with seasoning and allow to rest on the counter as described in step 1 of the stovetop recipe below.
- Grill the pork chops over high heat for about 4 minutes on the first side, then flip them over and grill for 3 minutes on the remaining side.
How to Bake Lemon Pepper Pork Chops
Baking these pork chops is also a good option!
- Season the chops and allow them to rest as described in step 1 of the stovetop recipe below.
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Bake in a lightly greased dish for about 25 minutes, flipping once.
Need something to serve on the side of these Lemon Pepper Pork Chops? I recommend this Cream Cheese Corn Casserole with Green Chiles, or this delicious Classic Vinegar Based Coleslaw (No Mayo)!
You will need Lemon Pepper seasoning for this recipe. This is my favorite! It uses cracked pepper for a more robust taste.
Lemon Pepper Pork Chops
Lemon Pepper Pork Chops on the stovetop.
- 4 pork chops, ½ to 1 inch thick
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 2 tablespoon oil
- With a paper towel, blot the surface of the pork chops to remove moisture. Sprinkle the salt and lemon pepper on the porkchops, then allow to sit on the counter top for 30 minutes.
- Place oil in large skillet and heat over medium-high heat.
- Place pork chops in the pan and cook on each side for about 3-4 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove skillet from heat and cover with a lid. Allow the porkchops to sit and steam for 8-10 minutes before serving.
- Serving with fresh lemon slices and herbs.
- Sous Vide Pork Chops with Creamy Pan Gravy
- Marinated Charcoal Grilled Pork Chops with Kingsford
- Grilled Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
- Mustard and Beer Braised Pork Ribs
- Roasted Walnut and Bourbon Pork Tenderloin
Zesty Lemon Hummus - Recipe by Blackberry Babe
Monday 1st of February 2021
[…] Lemon Pepper Pork Chops […]
Marinated Beef Kabobs + Awesome Beef Marinade Recipe
Tuesday 12th of May 2020
[…] Lemon Pepper Pork Chops […]
Sous Vide Pork Chops - Blackberry Babe
Monday 21st of October 2019
[…] talking a lot about pork chops lately here at Blackberry Babe! Specifically, these quick seared Lemon Pepper Pork Chops and these Marinated Grilled Pork Chops. I love pork chops, but cooking technique is so important. We […]
45 Keto Pork Chop Recipes | Real Balanced
Tuesday 26th of February 2019
[…] Find the recipe here. […]
Sunday 3rd of June 2018
We love spicy food but with kids, I Have to make two versions one is spicy and other is for kids without species. The recipe looks good for the full family. Being a working mom of two kids its difficult to make two versions every time so I usually cook the meal with fewer spices. Lemon pepper pork chops is a simple and easy recipe which I think my kids are going to enjoy. This weekend I am going to cook Lemon pepper pork chops with rice for dinner. Will update you on the recipe. Thanks for such a nice recipe.