Instant Pot Goulash is an easy weeknight meal for the entire family that has it all; lean meat, veggies and pasta. Cook everything at once in the Instant Pot for super easy clean up!
I would be lying to you all if I didn't admit that I'm struggling right now in this busy holiday season. I had high hopes for less stress this year, but my workload on the blog has been pretty high and we're just as busy with family activities and work parties as ever! So, like years past, I'm in survival mode for the rest of December, and that necessitates easy recipes like this Instant Pot Goulash. Yes, even food bloggers have to take shortcuts to get weeknight dinner on the table! 😉
This Instant Pot Goulash is fantastically simple to make. People ask me my opinion on the Instant Pot often, and I usually tell them that recipes like this easy goulash are where the Instant Pot shines!
Why? The lean ground beef can be browned directly in the pot. Then, the vegetables are added to soften. Once everything is properly browned, you can switch cooking modes to finish it up! Finally, you just dump in the canned tomatoes, spices and pasta directly into the mix; cover, seal and cook!
I love recipes like this because not only do they save on dishes, they save on prep! While the beef browns, I can chop the onions and vegetables. While the onions brown, I can gather the rest of the ingredients.
When I took chef training, you learn to have every single ingredient prepped and set aside before you get started. I generally agree it's better to prep ahead of time, but recipes like this are pretty well timed to allow you to prep as you go! It's definitely a big time saver when you're in a rush.
I hope that you enjoy this easy Instant Pot Goulash with noodles! if you love this recipe, I think you'll also enjoy:
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- Instant Pot Green Beans
- Instant Pot Greek Yogurt
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Sauce
- 20 Incredible Instant Pot Chicken Recipes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ large onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1.5 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoon Worchestershire sauce
- 1 15-ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 15-ounce can corn
- 1 15-ounce can beef broth
- 1 15-ounce can tomato sauce
- 2 cups elbow noodles salt and pepper, to taste
- Set Instant Pot to saute and add olive oil.
- Add Laura's Lean Ground Beef, chopped onions and chopped bell peppers.
- Saute for 3-4 minutes, then drain of grease.
- Add garlic powder, Italian seasoning, seasoned salt and Worchestershire sauce, and saute for an additional minute.
- Add in canned goods and beef broth and allow to heat up for 1-2 minutes before adding the dry pasta. Stir to combine.
- Cover, seal and set to pressure cook on "bean/chili" setting for 15 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.