Delight your friends with a S’mores Grazing Board! This grazing board has everything you need to make an assortment of elevated gourmet s’mores, including SCHARFFEN BERGER Chocolates.
It’s almost firepit season! I love colder fall weather when we can have our friends over to gather around a firepit with blankets, drinks and snacks! S’mores are a childhood favorite, but they can easily be elevated for adults! Adding craft chocolate, cookies and spreads will take your s’mores to new levels.
Making a S’mores Grazing Board is a fun way to have friends and family over for an outdoor activity this fall! You will need about 10 skewers, assuming your crew will make more than one s’more per person. I prefer to use long, metal skewers, but long wood skewers work fine as well.
For this grazing board, I incorporated a wide assortment of ingredients, so everyone can make their perfect s’more! For the chocolate, I included an assortment of SCHARFFEN BERGER Chocolates, my favorite American-made craft chocolate.
I love to use SCHARFFEN BERGER Chocolates because they are flavorful and complex, made in a craft facility in Oregon. I like to compare SCHARFFEN BERGER’s chocolate making process to high-end winemaking. Once you taste “the good stuff,” it’s hard to go back. SCHARFFEN BERGER was founded by a winemaker, and it shows!
SCHARFFEN BERGER pioneered the American craft chocolate movement and is still the richest, most flavorful chocolate, bar none. Visit the SCHARFFEN BERGER website for purchasing info.
Like high-end wines, craft chocolate has tasting notes from cacao, chocolate, fruit, spice, floral, tobacco, leather, wood, and earth tones. Have your guests taste the chocolate by itself, then enjoy it with the melty marshmallow and cookie combination of their choice.
Fine chocolate is complex and has incredible depth of flavor. When you try SCHARFFEN BERGER Chocolates for the first time, you will be able to tell the difference! I can really taste the fruity notes in my favorite SCHARFFEN BERGER Chocolate, the 70% Cacao Bittersweet Dark Chocolate.
This S’mores Grazing Board allows you to make several different combinations of S’mores! There are so many combinations, but here are a few of my favorites:
- The Basic: Homemade chocolate chip cookies, homemade marshmallow, and SCHARFFEN BERGER 62% Cacao Semisweet Dark Chocolate.
- Chocolate Caramel: Caramel Stroopwafels, homemade marshmallow, SCHARFFEN BERGER 70% Cacao Bittersweet Dark Chocolate
- Chocolate Hazelnut: Homemade chocolate chip cookies, marshmallow, blackberries, Nutella and SCHARFFEN BERGER 82% Cacao Extra Dark Chocolate
- Cinnamon Cookie Crunch: Speculoos cookies, homemade marshmallow, and SCHARFFEN BERGER 62% Dark Chocolate
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry: Vanilla Pizzelle cookies, strawberry, marshmallow, SCHARFFEN BERGER 82% Cacao Extra Dark Chocolate
I hope that you enjoy making a beautiful S’mores Grazing Board for your friends and family! If you try SCHARFFEN BERGER craft chocolates on your board, be sure to let me know in the comments.
Gourmet S'mores Grazing Board
Serves: Makes roughly 18 S’mores
- 3 ounces SCHARFFEN BERGER Extra Dark Chocolate, 82% Cacao
- 3 ounces SCHARFFEN BERGER, Dark Chocolate (62% or 70% Cacao)
- 18 large homemade marshmallows
- 2 ounces vanilla Pizzelle cookies
- 2 ounces Speculoos cookies
- 1 dozen homemade Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies
- 8 ounces fresh strawberries
- 4 ounces fresh blackberries
- 3 ounces peanut butter or Nutella
- Roast marshmallows over high heat, then assemble with cookie and chocolate of your choice.
The is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of SCHARFFEN BERGER.