Your kids will thank you when you make them Homemade Air Fryer Fish Sticks! Simple to make and extra crisp, with just two ingredients.
This post is sponsored by Louisiana Fish Fry, but all opinions are my own.
This last year was the year of the air fryer for me. I posted several new air fryer recipes, and I have no plans to stop any time soon! This Air Fryer Fish Sticks recipe was a hit with my family, and I’m sure it will be a hit with yours. Just two simple ingredients and 10-15 minutes in the air fryer, and these crispy fish sticks will be on the dinner table!
I think I’m using the air fryer more than ever because I’m cooking more than ever! With my son home doing virtual school, I’m making three meals a day. Anything that I can throw in the air fryer, like these Air Fryer Fish Sticks or Air Fryer Chicken Strips are a big win for both of us!
When I want to make crispy chicken, fish and pork in the air fryer, I use Louisiana Fish Fry Air Fryer Coating! I keep two boxes of each on hand at all times so I can grab a box out of the pantry and pair it with my protein of choice.
I love using Louisiana Fish Fry because it’s proudly US-owned and made, based in Louisiana. Their Air Fryer Seasoned Coating Mixes come in four varieties:
- Fish Coating Mix
- Chicken Coating Mix
- Garlic & Herb Coating Mix
- Pork Coating Mix
I chose the Air Fryer Chicken Coating mix from Louisiana Fish Fry for this fish sticks recipe. The fish sticks were perfectly crunchy and seasoned so well. Definitely a hit with my family!
For the fish, I used cod. But you can substitute cod for any flaky white fish. Tilapia or catfish would also be a great substitution!
If you love this easy Air Fryer Fish Sticks recipe, check out more recipes on the Louisiana Fish Fry website!
- 2 pounds flaky white fish, like cod or tilapia
- 5 oz box of Louisiana Fish Fry Products Air Fryer Fish Seasoned Coating Mix
- Rinse cod in ice cold water.
- Cut fish into sticks, about ¾ inch thick. If your fish filets are sized differently, you will have different lengths of fish sticks, but try your best to keep the thickness the same.
- Coat fish sticks in Louisiana Fish Fry Products Air Fryer Fish Seasoned Coating Mix.
- Shake off excess coating and place in the air fryer basket in a single layer.
- Air fry at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-15 minutes, flipping halfway through cooking time, until golden brown.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 250Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 172mgSodium: 218mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 61g