Last Updated on
The Best Football Appetizers, from wings to dips and football themed food! All of the snacks for game day that you need are in this Super Bowl appetizer round up!
You all! My KANSAS CITY CHIEFS are in the Super Bowl! This is truly a big deal for our city. The last time our boys in red were in the Super Bowl was 50 years ago. No, that is not a typo! It’s been 50 years since our team got this far, and the city is ELATED over it!
Honestly, those of us that live in Kansas City don’t expect that our teams will make it to the big game. We’re a smaller market, and typically don’t receive a lot of favor from leagues. Nonetheless, we love and support our teams, even when they’re not so great! With Patrick Mahomes as our QB, our luck has turned around a bit the past few years.
I can’t play football, and I can’t afford to head to Miami to the big game, but I can put together a mean list of football appetizers that you can make for the big game!
From wings to dips and football-themed food, this list of game day appetizers is all you need for your big party!
1. Shrimp Dip – No Biggie
2. Homemade Pretzel Bites – I Heart Naptime
3. Football Pepperoni Julie’s Eats and Treats
4. Game Day Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Ball – Belle of the Kitchen
5. Gluten-Free Edible Cookie Dough Dip – Lexi’s Clean Kitchen
6. Game Day Dip – Brown Eyed Baker
7. Healthy Chili Cheese Dip for Game Day – Fit Foodie Finds
8. Chicken Fajita Queso Dip – Inside Bru Crew Life
9. Game Day Veggie Trays – Lil Luna
10. Buffalo Brussels Sprouts – Hip 2 Save
11. Tortilla Rollups – No Biggie
12. Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip – Yellow Bliss Road
13. Bacon Dip for Game Day – I Heart Naptime
14. Chipotle-Pineapple Meatballs – This Mama Loves
15. 5-Ingredient Buffalo Chicken Baked Hummus Dip – Lexi’s Clean Kitchen
16. Cajun Crab Dip – Blackberry Babe
And, the ULTIMATE game day appetizer that EVERYBODY will love…
Candied Bacon Baked Brie- Blackberry Babe