This post has been sponsored by Betty Crocker. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Cream Cheese Peppermint Brownies are an easy holiday treat! Using fudgy brownie mix, these festive brownies are ready in no time.
Oh, the holidays! They are coming up on us fast. And as much as I love them, I know that getting through them will be pretty stressful. I’ve already started stocking up and prepping for the season! One way to avoid a stressful holiday season is to make sure you have ingredients on hand for last-minute holiday recipes.
Last week, I visited my local Dollar General to stop up on some items that I know I’ll need during the holidays! One of my favorite, EASY recipes that I make throughout the holidays are these Peppermint Cream Cheese Brownies!
All you need is a box of Betty Crocker Brownie Fudge Mix, a can of Betty Crocker Cream Cheese Frosting, and some peppermint candy to get started! All three ingredients can be found at your local Dollar General!
These decadent holiday brownies are popular with the kiddos because who doesn’t love brownies? But, they’re also a hit with adults because of the additions of cream cheese frosting and crushed peppermint! They taste special and just right for the season!
I love making these Peppermint Cream Cheese Brownies for holiday celebrations. They are always super popular, and nobody believes that they aren’t from scratch! Give them a try, and let me know what you think in the comments. Shop now at Dollar General!
- 1 Betty Crocker Fudge Brownie Mix (18.3 ounces)
- 3 tbsp water ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs 1 Betty Crocker Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 cup crushed peppermint candy
1. Heat oven as directed in chart on box. Grease bottom of 9x9'' pan.
2. Stir Brownie Mix, water, oil, eggs and half (½ cup) of the peppermint candy in medium bowl until well blended. Spread in pan.
3. Bake as directed in chart or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean.
4. Cool brownies until the are not warm to the touch.
5. Top with cream cheese frosting. You will need about ½ to ⅔ of the frosting container.
6. Sprinkle with remaining crushed peppermint candy.