We love banana cream pie in this house. If my husband is really lucky, I’ll make the banana pudding from scratch which is SO very good. But most of the time, we use a pudding mix, and it gets devoured anyways!
I love bringing sweet appetizers to parties. I feel like most appetizers lean towards the savory side,so it’s always nice to have something sweet to mix it up. I’ve tried a million variations of sweet dips using cream cheese and pudding as the base. This is one of my favorites.
Add banana pudding mix, cream cheese and whipped cream together. Cover with crumbled graham cracker crumbs, and top with a dollop of whipped cream!
I like to serve this with graham crackers and vanilla wafers, but it is also excellent with cut fruit. Strawberries, especially!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 3 ounce package of banana cream pudding mix
- 1.5 cups whipped cream
- 1/2 banana, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 graham cracker cookie sheets
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the cream cheese, banana pudding mix, whipped cream, and chopped bananas. Stir until fluffy.
- Seal the graham cracker cookie sheets in a plastic baggie.Beat baggie with a kitchen mallet until crackers are crumbled.
- Put dip into serving bowl, cover and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes prior to serving.
- Upon serving, top with graham cracker crumbs and a dollop of whipped cream.