For some winter snacking, make these easy White Chocolate Cranberry Bites! Packed with Quaker Oats, almonds and cranberries, these delightful bites are ready in 15 minutes.
This post is sponsored by The Quaker Oats Company, but all opinions are my own.
Grazing boards are all the rage right now! I’ve been making them for friends and family and delivering them to their porches throughout quarantine. But, they tend to be a bit heavy, loaded with cheese, meats and other goodies.
The good news is that grazing boards don’t have to be heavy to be delicious! One of my favorite snacks for the winter is these White Chocolate Cranberry Bites.
These White Chocolate Cranberry Bites are loaded with Quaker Oats, almonds and cranberries. Use your favorite peanut butter or nut butter and add in some white chocolate chips for a sweet treat!
For other grazing options, consider accompanying your White Chocolate Cranberry Bites with:
- Sliced vegetables: Cherry tomatoes and red and green bell peppers make a great snack!
- Fresh fruit: I love to include berries like grapes, raspberries and blackberries! No slicing required, and they make your grazing boards beautiful.
- Dried fruit: Dried apricots, cranberries and cherries are always a hit!
- Nuts: Crowd favorites include almonds, walnuts and pecans. The nuts can be spiced, candied or chocolate covered to add variety.
- Cheese: Lighter options include aged Parmesan, goat cheese and fresh mozzarella.
Once your grazing board is complete, don’t forget to add fresh herbs as a beautiful garnish!
While you are grazing on these Cranberry White Chocolate Bites this winter, remember to help out those that may be food insecure. Our current situation has amplified the existing food insecurity issue across our county. Quaker helping out by partnering with Feeding America.
Quaker’s goal is to raise up to $250,000 to help Feeding America provide meals to families in need across the country. You can help by purchasing a participating Quaker Cereal product and enter the UPC code online at QuakerNourishes.com now through February 28. Quaker will donate $1 to Feeding America for each corresponding UPC code. Please join in to help Quaker raise money for food insecurity! You can find a list of participating Quaker products and support Quaker here.
- 1 and ¼ cup Quaker Oats
- ¾ cup nut butter (your favorite)
- ½ cup cranberries
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ cup cranberries
- ¼ cup white chocolate chips
Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
Scoop the mixture using a tablespoon. Roll in hands to create a ball, repeat until mixture is gone.
Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days at room temperature.