Make this Creamy Crock-Pot Italian Chicken Pasta for a delicious dinner the whole family will love! This is a one pot recipe that is totally hands off, with super easy cleanup.
This post is sponsored by Holland House Cooking Wine, but all opinions are my own.
I know I’m not alone when I say that I’ve cooked more this year than any year prior! We’ve been mostly home this year, and I’ve been cooking 2-3 meals per day for my family. This translates to a ton of time in the kitchen, and even more time doing dishes! I love this Creamy Crock-Pot Italian Chicken Pasta because it’s creamy and delicious, AND it lets me take a night off cooking!
This Crock-Pot Italian Chicken Pasta is a true one-pot meal. The Crock-Pot does the work, and you only need to clean the crock afterwards!
I made this Creamy Italian Chicken Pasta extra delicious by using Holland House Cooking Wine. Holland House Cooking Wines come in several varieties: Marsala, White, Red, Sherry and White with Lemon!
Having Holland House Cooking Wines in your pantry allows you to add enormous depth of flavor to your favorite dishes. I used White Cooking Wine for this Creamy Italian Chicken Pasta, which added delicious depth and crisp acidity to this creamy crockpot pasta!
To add flavor to your favorite dishes, swap up to 1/3 of your cooking liquid in rice, soups, and pasta sauces for cooking wine. Holland House White Cooking Wine was the perfect compliment to the cream cheese and chicken broth in this sauce!
Serve this slow cooker Creamy Chicken Pasta with a simple green salad and garlic bread for the perfect family meal!
- 1 lb chicken breast, boneless, skinless, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 ounce of Italian salad dressing mix (1 packet)
- 8 ounces uncooked pasta of your choice
- 1 and ¾ cups chicken broth
- ¾ cup Holland House White Cooking Wine
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- ¾ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp fresh parsley, chopped, or 1 tsp dried parsley
- Add cubed chicken, Italian dressing seasoning mix, chicken broth, Holland House Cooking Wine, and cream cheese to the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours, or high for 4 hours, adding uncooked pasta 40 minutes before the time is up.
- Add mozzarella and parmesan cheese, stir to combine.
- Serve warm, garnish with parsley.
This post is sponsored by Holland House Cooking Wine. Find more recipe inspiration at Holland House Slow Cooker Recipes.