The Best Barbecued Pork Steaks
Green Curved Line
Simply the most tender and flavorful pork steak recipe you will find!
– Pork shoulder steak
– Light beer
– Brown sugar
– Smoked paprika
– Onion powder
– Garlic powder
– Sweet barbecue sauce*
1. MARINATE THE PORK
1. Cover pork shoulder steak in light beer and marinate.
2. Prepare a grill to low heat.
3. Pat the pork shoulder steaks dry with a paper towel.
2. SEASON THE STEAK
1. In a bowl, mix together brown sugar, smoked paprika, onion powder, garlic powder salt and pepper.
2. Press the spice rub into the pork steaks, coating evenly on both sides.
1. Grill on a covered grill for 12 minutes per side, basting occasionally.
2. Grill for an additional 5 minutes per side.
mORE eASY RECIPES
Smoked Beer Can Chicken
Smoked Chicken Quarters