Use your Thanksgiving leftovers for these Turkey Cranberry Sliders! These Hawaiian roll turkey sliders are made with turkey, cranberry sauce and swiss cheese and baked to perfection with a butter drizzle.
Are you ready for some turkey! I am! Thanksgiving is my FAVORITE holiday because it's all about food (and naps). What's better than that? Well, maybe the leftovers! These yummy turkey sliders do a GREAT job using your leftover turkey and cranberry sauce!
Reusing my turkey leftovers from is always something I look forward to every year. I love to make a basic turkey noodle soup, but I REALLY love to make these melty Turkey Cranberry Sliders for the fam!
Want to make your Thanksgiving turkey breast in the air fryer? Check out my Air Fryer Turkey Breast. It gets great reviews!
If you've been following along on Blackberry Babe for a while, you know I am the Queen of Thanksgiving Turkey! I love to make smoked turkey, fried turkey or delicious oven roasted turkey whenever I get a chance.
Have you checked out my new cookbook, A Crowded Table? It's full of delicious seasonal recipes like these sliders! Check it out here.
These mini turkey sandwiches are perfect for the day after Thanksgiving, when you're lazing around with friends and family.
Because of the beautiful colors and the delicious poppyseed topping, these sandwiches look and taste special. But, they're so easy! Just 5 minutes of prep and 20 minutes in the oven is all you need to make these yummy turkey sliders.
Can I Use Deli Turkey For This Recipe?
When I made these Turkey Cranberry Sliders, I used leftover turkey and cranberry sauce. Don't be discouraged if you don't have leftovers available! Just visit your deli and ask them to thick cut deli turkey.
Recipe Substitutions for Cranberry Turkey Sliders:
- Substitute cut brie wedges for swiss cheese
- Substitute provolone slices for swiss cheese
- Use prepared cranberry sauce if you do not have any leftover cranberry sauce on hand
- Substitute a chutney or bacon jam for the cranberry sauce
- Add arugula or spinach to the sandwiches for a pop of green color
- Omit poppyseeds if you don't have them on hand. Or, substitute everything bagel seasoning for the poppyseeds! It's awesome!
Tips for Preparing Turkey Cranberry Sliders:
- If you have leftover sliders, reheat them in the oven before eating.
- I prefer to pre-cut the rolls to allow for the sauce to fall into the nooks and crannies around each roll!
- Remember to remove the foil for the last few minutes of bake time. This will let the tops of the rolls crisp up nicely and help reduce any greasiness.
I hope that you enjoy these super easy, baked Turkey Cranberry Sliders!
If you have any other ways that you love to use up leftover turkey, please let me know in the comments. I'd love to hear from you!
Have you checked out my new cookbook, A Crowded Table? It's full of delicious seasonal recipes like this one! Check it out here.
- 1 package Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (12 count)
- 3 cups cooked turkey, diced or sliced
- 1 cup prepared cranberry sauce
- 6 slices of swiss cheese
- ! For the butter drizzle:
- 4 tablespoons of butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- (optional) ½ teaspoon poppy seeds
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Line a 9x13 inch baking dish with non-stick foil, or prepare with baking spray.
- Separate the Hawaiian Rolls (top and bottom portion) and place the bottom half of each roll into the prepared baking dish.
- Layer with turkey, cranberry sauce and cheese then place the top part of the rolls back on top of the filling ingredients.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the melted butter, mustard, garlic powder and poppy seeds.
- Pour mixture over the top of the buns, and use a brush or spoon to spread evenly over the top.
- Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for 3 more minutes, uncovered.
- Serve immediately
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.