This easy Italian house salad will quickly become a family favorite! Crisp, fresh lettuce is paired with artichoke hearts, parmesan cheese, onion and a simple italian vinaigrette.
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, washed and chopped into bite size pieces
- 1/2 head romaine lettuce, washed and chopped into bite size pieces
- 1/2 can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup red onion, sliced
- 2/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- In a medium bowl, toss iceberg lettuce, romaine lettuce, artichoke hearts, red onion and Parmesan cheese.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper. Whisk well to combine.
- Top salad with dressing and let stand for 15 minutes inrefrigerator before serving.
- Serving Size: 4