Delicious and easy dump cake using blackberries and yellow cake mix.
- 4 cups fresh blackberries, rinsed
- juice of 1 large lemon or 2 small
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 12 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease the bottom of a 9×13” pan.
- Add blackberries and lemon juice to pan, stir.Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Then, layer in yellow cake mix, smooth out with a spoon.
- Cut butter into tablespoon size, 12 total. Lay out evenly over the top of the cake mix.
- Bake until the top is bubbly, 30-40 minutes.
- Serving Size: 12