Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes are one of the quickest and easiest ways to make creamy, perfect mashed potatoes!
- 5-6 medium potatoes, washed, peeled and chopped
- 5 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare your potatoes by washing, peeling and chopping them into small-medium sized pieces.
- Place potatoes into your Instant Pot along with enough water to cover the potatoes completely, about 4-5 cups.
- Place the lid on and set your Instant Pot to high pressure for 20 minutes.
- Allow the pot to naturally release. When you can open the lid, carefully remove the inner pot and strain the potatoes. Return the potatoes to the pot and add butter, milk and seasoning to taste.
- Using a potato mashed, mash the potatoes until they are smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 3/4 cup
Keywords: instant pot mashed potatoes