Instant Pot Green Beans are green bean perfection! Made with onions, garlic and bacon, you’ll never want to make them a different way again!
- 1 pound fresh green beans, washed and ends cut off
- ¼ pound bacon, chopped
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ small onion, chopped
- 2 cups chicken stock/broth
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Add bacon, onion, and garlic to the pressure cooker. Saute for 5 minutes, while occasionally stirring.
- Add remaining ingredients. Close the lid and set the pressure valve to sealing.
- Set for a high-pressure cooking time of 15 minutes.
- Do a quick release at the end of the cooking time, removing the lid when the pressure has completely gone down.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
Keywords: instant pot green beans