- 1 large sweet potato
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- Black pepper to taste
- Wash and cut your sweet potato into small fry shaped portions.
- Place in a large bowl and pour olive oil over the fries and toss to coat.
- Add in all spices and toss to combine.
- Spray the bottom of the air fryer basket with nonstick spray and place the sweet potatoes in an even layer.
- Set the temperature to 400 degrees and fry for 8 minutes, pause and shake the basket halfway through frying.
- Combine the mayonnaise and ketchup in a small bowl and serve with the fries.