- 1 16-ounce package rotini pasta, or pasta of choice
- 8 ounces Burgers’ Smokehouse Summer Sausage, diced
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, minced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 can sliced olives, drained
- 1 cup cubed cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup Italian dressing
- 2 tsp sugar (or more, to taste)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare pasta according to package instructions. Drain and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together sausage, broccoli, red onion, tomatoes, olives and cheese.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, italian dressing, sugar, salt and pepper. Stir well to combine.
- Pour the dressing over the pasta mix, stir well to combine.
- Cover, and place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving.
If you are unable to find Burgers’ Smokehouse Summer Sausage, their Beef Sausage is a wonderful substitution!
Keywords: creamy pasta salad