This Meatloaf Sandwich with Tomato Bacon Jam is the most delicious way to use up leftover meatloaf! It’s topped with arugula, melted swiss cheese and a delicious bacon jam.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 high quality hamburger bun
- 1 3/4-inch thick slice of leftover meatloaf (I used Honeysuckle White HomeStyle Turkey Meatloaf)
- 2 tbsp Tomato Bacon Jam (see notes below)
- 1 slice swiss cheese
- a handful of arugula
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add buns face down and allow to lightly toast for about one minute.
- Next, add meatloaf slice and sear for about 30 seconds on each side until lightly caramelized. Be careful not to burn.
- Add meatloaf to toasted bun and top immediately with swiss cheese to allow to melt. Top with arugula and tomato bacon jam, serve warm.
Keywords: meatloaf, turkey meatloaf, meatloaf sandwich, tomato bacon jam