THIS PORK BANH MI BOWL IS THE EASY WEEKNIGHT RECIPE YOU’RE LOOKING FOR! QUICKLY SAUTEED PORK WITH FLASH-PICKLED VEGGIES, IT’S READY IN ABOUT 10 MINUTES!
- 1 package (10.5 ounces) Veetee Dine In Rice – Microwavable Thai Jasmine
- 2 small cucumbers
- ¼ oz. cilantro
- 3 oz. matchstick carrots
- 1 fl. oz. rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 12 oz. ground pork
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp sriracha sauce
- 2 ounces teriyaki sauce
- Cook VeeTee Jasmine Rice in microwave, following package instructions.
- Trim cucumber, halve lengthwise and then quarter. Chop cilantro.
- Add cucumber, carrots, vinegar and a pinch of salt to a small bowl. Toss to coat, allow to rest.
- Add sesame oil to a large non-stick pan, heat to medium high.
- Add ground pork, ginger and garlic to hot pan. Cook, breaking into crumbles, for 4-6 minutes until meat is cooked through. Add sriracha and teriyaki sauce, and cook, stirring for about 1-2 minutes to glaze cooked meat.
- Top rice with pork and pickled vegetables, then garnish with cilantro. Serve immediately!
- Serving Size: 2
Keywords: banh mi, pork banh mi, pork banh mi bowl, pork rice bowl