- ¾ cup Reese’s Creamy Peanut Butter
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter – softened
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 13 full graham cracker sheets
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- Prepare a 9×9 baking pan by lining it with foil and then spraying with non-stick spray.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine peanut butter, salt, powdered sugar and mix together until crumbly. You should be able to make a ball in your hand without the mixture sticking to your hand.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add the chocolate chips and vegetable oil together. Microwave for 30 seconds, stir and microwave again for 30 seconds at a time, until the chocolate chips are melted.
- Line the bottom of your pan with graham crackers. Spread about a ¼ cup of chocolate across the top.
- Next, take your peanut butter mixture and make balls with the peanut butter in your hand. Smash the balls flat and lay them out on top of the chocolate layer, covering the entire pan.
- Spread another ¼ cup of chocolate on top of the peanut butter. Make another layer of graham crackers and then top with the remaining chocolate.
- Place into the freezer for 30 minutes.
- When ready to eat, allow the bars to sit out on the counter for 5-10 minutes first, then serve.
- Store in the freezer.