- 4 pork chops, ½ to 1 inch thick
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp lemon pepper
- 2 tbsp oil
- With a paper towel, blot the surface of the pork chops to remove moisture. Sprinkle the salt and lemon pepper on the porkchops, then allow to sit on the counter top for 30 minutes.
- Place oil in large skillet and heat over medium-high heat.
- Place pork chops in the pan and cook on each side for about 3-4 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove skillet from heat and cover with a lid. Allow the porkchops to sit and steam for 8-10 minutes before serving.
- Serving with fresh lemon slices and herbs.