- 1 pound Honeysuckle White®’s Seasoned Turkey Breast Strips for Fajitas
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large red bell pepper, membrane and seeds removed, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 large green bell pepper, membrane and seeds removed, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 large red onion, peeled and cut into < 1'' segments
For serving (optional)
- fresh cilantro
- lime wedges
- sour cream
- Heat grill to medium high heat.
- Thread bell peppers, onions and turkey breast strips onto skewers, alternating the meat and vegetables. For smaller cut pieces of turkey, thread one end of the meat, make a loop, and thread the other end to double it up.
- Oil the grill grates with vegetable oil before placing skewers on grill.
- Grill the kabobs for 2-3 minutes per side, covering while cooking.
- Remove and serve with lime and cilantro, and optional garnishments above.
- If you cannot find these pre-seasoned turkey breast strips, buy a pound of Honeysuckle White Turkey Breast Cutlets. Cut into small pieces, and throw in a Ziploc bag. Add the juice of one lime, 2 tbsp fajita seasoning mix, and 2 tbsp vegetable oil, then mix to coat. Allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes, up to overnight, in the refrigerator.