This keto salad consists of lightly friend cabbage, carrots, onions and bacon. It pairs perfectly with grilled chicken or steak!
- 2 slices of bacon, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- 1 garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon of chopped onions
- 1 cup of shredded red cabbage
- 1/3 cup of shredded carrots
- 1⁄2 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Heat a cast iron pan over medium heat, add bacon and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until bacon is cooked. Put bacon to the side.
- Raise heat to medium high, add in butter, onions, and garlic. Saute for 1 minute, then add in
- carrots and cabbage, lower heat if necessary. Cook mixture for 3-4 minutes, stirring often until
- cabbage and carrots become more tender. Turn off heat, add bacon, cheese, salt, and pepper and serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 2