- 1 lb brussels sprouts, trimmed and washed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 pieces of bacon finely chopped
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Salt and ground black pepper
- Using a sharp knife, carefully cut all of the Brussels sprouts into fine shreds
- Heat the oil in a large skillet. Add the shredded sprouts and turn quickly over the heat,
- seasoning with salt and pepper. Remove and set aside.
- Use the same skillet to cook the bacon, stirring for 1-2 minutes until golden and crispy.
- Return the sprouts to the pan with the bacon, stirring to cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Add maple syrup and toss to combine. Serve warm.