- 1 Honeysuckle White HomeStyle Turkey Meatloaf
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup french fried onions
- Preheat oven to 400F. Follow package instructions, baking for 45-50 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, and garlic powder.
- With 5 minutes remaining on bake time, carefully remove the meatloaf from the oven. Spread the Worchestershire sauce mix on top of the meatloaf. Return to oven to bake for remaining five minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with french fried onions before serving.
- If you’re unable to find the pre-made meatloaf in your store, try
- 1 lb Honeysuckle White Ground Turkey
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- Sprinkle in salt, pepper, italian seasoning, garlic powder and onion powder before mixing and placing in pan to bake. Follow remainder of recipe above.