These Honey Roasted Pecans use simple ingredients and take less than 20 minutes to roast!
I hope that you enjoy a joyful holiday season, and that these Honey Roasted Pecans make an appearance on your table!
- 1 lb whole pecan halves (unroasted)
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1 Teaspoons Coarse Salt
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a microwave-safe dish, heat honey in the microwave for 20 to 30 seconds to melt it slightly.
- Place pecans in a medium mixing bowl and pour warmed honey over pecans.
- Toss the pecans and honey together until the pecans are all coated.
- Transfer the pecans to the prepared baking sheet in a single layer. Bake for 6 minutes.
- Give the pecans a stir, make sure it is a single layer again, and bake for an additional 6 minutes.
- Let cool on pan for 5 minutes, separating the pecans with a fork if any are clumped up.
- Sprinkle with sugar and salt and let cool for about 30 to 45 minutes more.
- Transfer to an airtight container to store.