- 6 ounces crab meat, real of imitation
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1.5 tablespoons hot sauce
- ½ tablespoon Worchestershire sauce
- ½ tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- ¾ cup cheddar cheese
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced, white portions removed and discarded
- Add cream cheese to microwave safe bowl, cook on low power for 1-2 minutes to soften.
- To bowl, add crab meat, sour cream, hot sauce, Worchestershire sauce and spices and stir to combine.
- Return bowl to microwave and heat for an additional 1 minute until bubbly.
- Remove from microwave, add green onions and stir again to combine.
- Serve hot with Deep River Snacks kettle chips.