- 1 package JIFFY Corn Muffin Mix
- 1 can cream style corn
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1/2 cup butter, emlted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix all ingredients until well combined.
- Lightly grease a 10 and 1/4 inch cast iron skillet, or 8×8” casserole dish.
- Add batter to baking dish, and bake for about 45 minutes, until the edges start to pull away from the dish. The middle should still have a little bit of jiggle to it.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving.