- 8 cups whole milk
- 4 tablespoons store bought greek yogurt (with live cultures, I used Fage)
- cheese cloth
- In the Instant Pot, pour 8 cups of whole milk.
- Press Yogurt, then adjust to Boil.
- Once the IP is done with the boil cycle, insert a thermometer into milk to make sure the
- temperature has reach 180 degrees. If not, turn on saute to MORE and cook until milk reaches
- Remove the base from the IP and set on counter to cool the milk down to 115 degrees.
- Stir in 4 tablespoons of store bought greek yogurt.
- Return to IP and press the yogurt cycle for 8 hours.
- When the yogurt is done, place cheese clothes in a strainer and pour the yogurt into the strainer
- to separate the whey.
- Strain for 3-4 hours or overnight (depending on how thick you want your yogurt)
- In the morning, remove the yogurt from the cheese cloth and place into a bowl. If the yogurt is
- too thick, add a few tablespoons of the whey back in.
- Serve with honey, almond slices and berries.