- 1.5 lbs Honeysuckle White Turkey Breast Cutlets
- 14 ounces Italian dressing, oil and vinegar variety
- 1 yellow squash, sliced into medallions
- 4 ounces portabella mushroom, sliced
- 1/2 lb asparagus, trimmed
- 10 ounces grape tomatoes, whole
- 1/2 packet italian dressing seasoning mix (like Good Seasons Zesty Italian)
- drizzle olive oil
- Combine turkey breast cutlets and italian dressing in a container. Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least an hour to marinade.
- Preheat the grill to high heat.
- Prep vegetables. Add to either grill basket or aluminum foil packet. Drizzle olive oil to moisten the vegetables, then sprinkle the Italian seasoning over the top.
- Grill over high heat, covered, for about 12 minutes. Toss vegetables with tongs after about 6 minutes.
- Remove vegetables from grill. Add turkey breast and grill directly over high heat for about 2 minutes per side, to 165 degrees F.
- Serve turkey and vegetables immediately.
- *If you use an aluminum foil packet, slice a few holes in the top of the packet to vent. If you use a grill basket. you’ll want to place it on a baking sheet before drizzling the olive oil. Save yourself the mess! 🙂