- 8 ounces cream cheese, cut into large cubes
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into cubes
- 15 ounces black beans, drained
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 20 ounces corn kernels (canned, frozen or cut from cob)
- 2/3 cup Sargento® Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican
- 1/2 cup Sargento® Shredded Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup diced jalapeño peppers, seeds removed (optional)
- pinch of each: salt, pepper, cumin, onion powder and garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place cream cheese and butter in 8×8 inch casserole dish. Heat in microwave for 2 minutes. Stir. Add to microwave again and heat for another two minutes. Stir.
- Mix black beans, diced tomatoes, corn, and shredded Mexican cheese into the cream cheese and butter mixture. Stir until well combined.
- Bake casserole for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and stir.
- Sprinkle with shredded Cheddar cheese and jalapeños, return to oven for 5 minutes. Bake until cheese is melted and serve warm.