No Bake Energy Bites are packed with peanut butter, oats, chocolate chips, flax and chia seeds.
- 1¼ cup oats
- ½ cup sliced almonds, chopped finely (or use food processor to chop for you)
- 1 tbsp protein powder (I use peanut powder like Jif or PB2)
- 3 tbsp flax seeds
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- ½ cup peanut butter or other nut butter
- In medium mixing bowl or food processor, add oats, almonds, flax and chia seeds. Mix/blend well.
- Add honey, chocolate chips, and peanut butter. Mix until well combined.
- Place mixing bowl in refrigerator for minimum of 30 minutes.
- Roll chilled mixture into bite-sized balls. Store in refrigerator for up to a week.