Your family will love these Easy Turkey Spinach Meatballs! Serve with marinara over rice, pasta or zucchini noodles for an easy weeknight dinner. Print
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 8 ounces Honeysuckle White Mild Italian Turkey Sausage
- 8 ounces Honeysuckle Ground Turkey (93% lean)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup italian panko bread crumbs (or plain bread crumbs, add italian seasoning)
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach, finely chopped
- Place olive oil on baking sheet and place in oven to preheat at 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Knead with hands until well combined.
- Using an ice cream scooper, scoop the mixture up and gently form with hands. Carefully place on preheated pan and return pan to oven.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then flip meatballs and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Serve with marinara sauce and over rice, pasta or zucchini noodles.
Per 5-6 meatballs on 21 day fix (1 serving)
- 1 red container
- 1/3 yellow
- 1 tsp