- 2 8-ounce packages of cream cheese, softened*
- 1/2 cup sugar**
- 7 ounces whole berry cranberry sauce***
- optional: 1/2 cup cool whip
- Add all ingredients into a medium sized mixing bowl. Mix for 2-3 minutes until well blended and creamy.
- Cover and allow to chill in the refrigerator for a minimum of 20 minutes.
- Serve with fruit or sweet crackers and cookies.
- * I allow to soften for 45 minutes to an hour on the counter before using.
- ** Start with 1/3 cup, taste, add more if desired.
- *** Canned or homemade