- 1/2 pound maple bacon, cooked and diced
- 6 cups raw broccoli, diced
- 1 small sweet onion, finely diced
- 1 cup cranberries
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- 1 honeycrisp apple, sliced into matchstick pieces
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- In a large mixing bowl, add bacon, broccoli, onion, cranberries, walnuts and apple.
- In a smaller bowl, add mayonnaise, maple syrup and apple cider vinegar. Stir until well combined.
- Add mayonnaise dressing to broccoli mixture. Stir until well combined, chill for 30 minutes in refrigerator.
- Keep covered in refrigerator when not serving.
- Please do not cook the brocolli or cauliflower! This is best when the main veggies were raw.
- Please do not cook the broccoli! This is best when the main veggies are raw.