- 1 package butter flavored cake mix
- 1 small package vanilla instant pudding
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup water
- Cinnamon Pecan Filling
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2.5 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans (other substitute other chopped nuts)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1.5 tsp milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix cake mix, pudding, oil, eggs, vanilla and water in mixer.
- Add 1/3 of batter to bottom of well greased bundt pan and then sprinkle with 1/3 of cinnamon pecan filling.
- Repeat two more times, ending with cake batter.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Frost with powdered sugar icing while cake is still warm.