- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 small white onion, finely diced
- 1 lb ground chicken breast
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp sweet chili sauce
- 1 package Veetee Dine In Rice: Thai Jasmine
- Optional for garnish: diced green onions, sesame seeds
- Into a large skillet, add sesame oil and heat on medium-high heat. When hot, add onion and saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Add chicken breast to skillet and saute over high heat until cooked through.*
- Add soy sauce, hoisin sauce, and sweet chili sauce. Stir until the chicken is well coated in sauce.
- Meanwhile, follow instructions on package to cook Veetee Dine In Rice.
- Spoon rice, then chicken into bowls. Serve while hot.
- *If lean chicken breast is used, there should not be much grease in the pan. If there is, carefully drain some of it off before adding the sauces.